I'm guessing you own a pot-bellied pig. Also, I think you probably lived in Washington for 3 years. I don't think your grandpa is 100 years old. I think you have a great-grandpa that is 100 years old.
Another pig, you should talk to Megan Haley. Is that Washington as in state or as in city? Hmm, a grandfather that is 100 years old, that I don’t believe. Something tells me you are too young to have a grandfather that old. I wonder if I’m right….
I guess it's true that you own a pot-bellied pig and you lived in Washington for three years. but I don't think your grand father is 100 years old. My great grandma is now 104 years old so maybe he's your great grandpa I guess.
I believe that you have a 100 year old grandfather. My Grandmother just turned ninety, so I know it is very plausible to have a grandparent that old. I am unsure as to what Washington you are referring to, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt on that one, and will guess that you do not have a pot-bellied pig. I have no real reason for that specifically except by process of elimination.
I also believe as Megan stated that your grandfather could be 100. I am thinking that your lie is that you lived in Washington for 3 years. I know a couple people that own a pot belly and really enjoy them. I just think that you could of lived anywhere for 3 years or maybe you lived there longer than 3 years.
My grandpa is in fact 100 years old and will be 101 in September. He's in great health, still living on his own in his house he raised his family in. I feel so fortunate to still have him with me. I have a pet pot-belly pig named Myrtle that is cute and sweet, but terrible at staying in her pen! She's sneaky! Although, I have relatives in Washington State, I have never lived there. Yep, that was my little lie. I was born and raised in River Falls.
Im guessing it is the Pig, I really wanted to own a pig, I think they are so adorable and my friends always think im nuts. But wouldnt they be so cute to have around! haha
I'm guessing you own a pot-bellied pig. Also, I think you probably lived in Washington for 3 years. I don't think your grandpa is 100 years old. I think you have a great-grandpa that is 100 years old.
ReplyDeleteAnother pig, you should talk to Megan Haley. Is that Washington as in state or as in city? Hmm, a grandfather that is 100 years old, that I don’t believe. Something tells me you are too young to have a grandfather that old. I wonder if I’m right….
ReplyDeleteI guess it's true that you own a pot-bellied pig and you lived in Washington for three years. but I don't think your grand father is 100 years old. My great grandma is now 104 years old so maybe he's your great grandpa I guess.
ReplyDeleteI believe that you have a 100 year old grandfather. My Grandmother just turned ninety, so I know it is very plausible to have a grandparent that old. I am unsure as to what Washington you are referring to, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt on that one, and will guess that you do not have a pot-bellied pig. I have no real reason for that specifically except by process of elimination.
ReplyDeleteI also believe as Megan stated that your grandfather could be 100. I am thinking that your lie is that you lived in Washington for 3 years. I know a couple people that own a pot belly and really enjoy them. I just think that you could of lived anywhere for 3 years or maybe you lived there longer than 3 years.
ReplyDeleteMy grandpa is in fact 100 years old and will be 101 in September. He's in great health, still living on his own in his house he raised his family in. I feel so fortunate to still have him with me.
ReplyDeleteI have a pet pot-belly pig named Myrtle that is cute and sweet, but terrible at staying in her pen! She's sneaky!
Although, I have relatives in Washington State, I have never lived there. Yep, that was my little lie. I was born and raised in River Falls.
Im guessing it is the Pig, I really wanted to own a pig, I think they are so adorable and my friends always think im nuts. But wouldnt they be so cute to have around! haha
ReplyDelete